Monday, January 26, 2009

160th post; birthdays!

HAPPY SWEET 16TH CHLOE PAWA! ♥

Haha pawaaaa I can't believe you're 16 alr! Time really flies eh D: I think I've said this a few times already, but thank you for being a really good friend (: I miss the good ol' 209 days when we were seatmates, and you always listened to my ramblings, and lent me a shoulder to lean on (in both senses of the word) (: I think the thing I appreciate the most about our friendship is how even though we aren't classmates anymore/ are not in the same mep class D:, everytime I talk to you it's as though the distance just evaporates and it's so natural and comfortable (:

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANABEL!

Yay lanabel lalabel bananabel :D (don't know where that came from, but it just popped into my mind!) Thanks for being a great section leader, being so patient with us, and the mistakes I make all the time ><>

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home